The IPAD Release Date-The Closer It Draws The further Away It Seems
With all the excitement and anticipation surrounding the IPAD Release Date, we can hardly sit still in our chair or find sleep at night.
There are some hot features and maybe some cold angles to the IPAD, but we’re pretty sure of one thing, the IPAD Release Date is going to torment us down to the countdown.
The IPAD Release Date makes our hearts race and skin sweat a lot. Why? Innovative user experience, sleek design and functions approaching any netbook out there.
Apple just keeps taking the biggest bite from the apple of creativity. With a thickness of only 0.5 inches and a weight of 1.5 pounds, it’s as thin as a hair and as light as a feather. You could easily slide it under a pillow but don’t let the numbers fool you. Find out why you would be twiddling your fingers too.
What this baby can do…
Apple promised plenty of things the IPAD would bring to your door step and they didn’t slip up. Let’s say you were stuck somewhere waiting for someone.
The IPAD has all the features that would make the wait easier. You could browse the web, share e-mail and photos, watch videos, play games, go through E-books and listen to music. The tablet is the whole package.
The sunny side…
- $ 499 isn’t a too much to ask for the pretty tablet on the IPAD Release Date. Apple could have shot it up to $599 to start with and it would seriously boost the initial sales just the same but this number comes to us as a pleasant surprise.
- You can’t hate the IPAD for having a virtual keyboard. There’s back-up. A keyboard with a dock can be used with the tablet. The bad thing is, it makes the IPAD less portable. Apple has left the choice with the user on how they want to operate the tablet.
- You can now import photos from a camera or an SD memory card with the Apple Camera Connection Kit. You can zoom in and out. The picture result is awesome on this tablet.
The Shady side…
- You can’t listen to a radio while reading a book. Bummer. The theory out there is that the battery life wouldn’t support multitasking. The processor is more than capable on the other hand. It would have been cooler if multi-tasking was possible.
- Some people were expecting something different and said the IPAD is identical to the Ipod. It’s like the Ipod’s mommy but here, Apple CEO Steve Jobs says it’s filler between the Ipod and the netbook and to us, it sure looks a lot better than any netbook out there.
- Double tapping the screen while watching a movie might not give you the kind of widescreen you may be looking for but we were not entirely displeased with the results either.
Overall we find that Apple’s baby packs a punch and we’re sure that the IPAD Release Date is sure to mark the beginning of a unique season.