Not too long ago, the mainstream media discovered Twitter and since have created a storm of articles and opinions on the little social network that could. Today my computer-illiterate mother asked me about Twitter for the first time, and the shock almost knocked me off my flabbergasted feet. This inspired me to filter through some of the clutter and find some quality Twitter articles.
Compiled here is a list of 66 fun, interesting, and informative articles about Twitter.
1. C-Level Tweeters
2. How to be a Better Tweeter
3. Demi Moore Uses Twitter to Stop Woman’s Suicide Attempt
4. Phoenix Suns Create Twackle
5. Tweeting Between Students, Faculty Gains Popularity at Princeton
6. Call in Your Tweets to Twitter With TweetCall
7. Twitter Makes National Television Debut
8. Schools Go On Twitter
9. Moldova’s Twitter Revolution
10. Twitter Wouldn’t Sell for $1B: Better Make Sure It’s Worth It
11. Move Over Twitter, Make Room for Shitter
12. On Twitter, You’re Nobody Unless You’re Fake
13. Kansas City Tree Seeks Friends on Twitter
14. Should Entrepreneurs Twitter? Uh, no.
15. Astronaut Uses Twitter to Detail Training
16. Twittering for Your Business or Just Twittering the Hours Away?
17. No New Trial Over Juror’s Twittering
18. Tips for Journos or Anyone Else Wanting Better Twitter
19. Twitter Can Improve Work Productivity
20. Online Marketing Teams Take Note: Twitter Popularity is Rising
21. Twitter is the Future
22. I Just Made a Twitter Account
23. Twitter is Not a Strategy
24. Everyone is Twittering, But is Anyone Listening?
25. Lessons Learned from Celebrity Twitter Scandals
26. Survey U Shifts Ditches E-Newsletter in Favor of Twitter
27. Twendy Twitter Spawns New Lingo for Tweople
28. How to Search Twitter Smarter
29. All A-Twitter On Capitol Hill
30. Frisco Man Saves Woman’s Life Thanks to Twitter
31. The Best 10+ Sites To Look For Stunning (and Free) Twitter Backgrounds
32. 10 Ways Twitter Will Change Blog Design in 2009
33. The 5 Stages of Twitter Acceptance
34. Bakery Uses Twitter to Announce Freshly Baked Bread
35. How Do Celebrities Find So Much Time for Twitter?
36. Twitter Business-Small Business Ideas Through Twitter Offers Unique Marketing Opportunity
37. Using Hootsuite to Manage Corporate Twittering
38. What Twitter is Good For: Restaurants!
39. Graphic Designer’s Guide to Twitter: How to Get Twitter Followers, Increase Traffic, and Get Clients
40. 10 Reasons Why Your Company Probably Shouldn’t Tweet
41. Twitter By Voice: Use TweetCall
42. Twitter Offering Commercial Accounts For a Price
43. DealTaker.com Hand Picks Deals For Twitter
44. Has Twitter Peaked?
45. Fake Twittering: You’re Doing it Wrong
46. Twitter On the Front Line
47. YouTube Gives Twitter Love
48. 11% Tweeting
49. Device Allows Plants to Twitter
50. Is Twitter’s Breakneck Growth Causing Backlash?
51. How and Why to Launch Business Presence on Twitter
52. Twitter Added to Federal Emergency Response Network
53. Survival of the Twittest
54. The Twitter Celebrity Ecosystem
55. Someone’s in the Kitchen With Twitter: Frontier of Foodie News
56. Physician Group joins Twitter Fad
57. Want to Feel Better About Retirement? Twitter Might Help.
58. Twitter Went Main Street Yesterday, Goes Enterprise Today
59. Google Can’t Afford Twitter, No Longer a Growth Stock
60. Field Recording, Pre-amps, and Twitter
61. Does Twitter Whale = Twitter Fail?
62. Simon Cowell Criticises Fellow Celebrities for Twitter Obsession
63. How to Speak twitter
64. Why You Should Give a Tweet About Twitter
65. Lazy Twitter Stars Call in Ghost Writers
66. The Gay Revolution Will Be Twittered